Welcome! My name is Christy Knockleby. I am a homeschooling mother, author, and obsessive bookworm. I’m the type of person who gets interested in something and then spends multiple years reading everything I can get my hands on about the topic, sharing random details about the topic with everyone I meet. You can follow my Facebook page to share in the fun.
I teach online classes through Outschool. I have a variety of short courses on history, mythology and looking at the Bible from a secular academic perspective. To celebrate the Canadian Homeschool Conference I am offering a discount code on my Outschool classes starting February and March. Some conditions apply. Sign up to my mailing list for more information.
I also teach classes through ThinkersMeetup, a British program. Through ThinkersMeetup, I will be teaching a course on Minecraft, math and redstone starting on February 22nd.
I have published two books, available online through various bookstores including my own little bookstore here:
- A Secular Bible Study is a guide for homeschoolers who want to look at the Bible as a work of literature from an ancient time.
- The Edge of the Circle is a novel about homeschooling teenagers in Alberta, exploring Shakespeare, forgiveness and Wicca.
Sign up to my mailing list for special offers. Choose which offers you’d like.
- Minecraft and Binary worksheet.
- an excerpt from my secular Bible study.
- Special discount for my Outschool classes.
All these freebies will be sent to you on February 11th.